About Me

My Photo
Deep Within
Michael- is a man whose soul purpose is to raise the awareness of the human consciousness by way of teaching the ways of TRUTH,creating music,and by living in daily inspiration. Michael is a co-founder of the Divine Source Ministries. Herlay, is a one of the co-founders of Divine Source Ministries. She is also the author of many spiritual teachings,books,journals,etc. She is an inspired young woman who's goal is to revolutionize the world by helping her brothers and sisters throughout the world realize their "true selves".
View my complete profile

Our Vision

is to inspire, enlighten and educate young adults at a critical point in their lives, when the transition of responsibility, accountability and spiritual interactions take center stage. Through dedication to this program we hope to see young adults have mastery over their desires, decisions and beliefs through their inner consciousness that is based on love.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
The definition of freedom is the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint. This leads me to ask a question…… Can my thoughts be a barrier to my own freedom.

To answer this question I decided to ask myself two more questions Do my thoughts allow me to be myself at all times? Some times we experience certain events in our life that give birth to sublevel personalities. These personalities can take over our thoughts and create a blur between our true self and our fake personality(often called ego). Do my thoughts allow me to choose my attitude at any given set of circumstances?

Your instinct to automatically react comes from a thought pattern that you have nurtured and developed for years, However your reaction or attitude in response to a situation can actually be controlled through the very mind that tells your emotions to get mad, sad, happy, and nervous. The truth is we have the power to have dominion over all thoughts.

This is referenced in 2 Corinthians 10:3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) 5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

So can my thoughts be a barrier to my own freedom? The answer is yes, but we can live in our freedom by stepping out of our solitary confinement which is our mental habits and giving a voice to the christ within.

I love you,

Michael

3 comments:

Minister Guerdy Seddoh said...

Amen...Yes our thoughts can be a barrier, but we realize its only a barrier from the thoughts of the carnal mind, for the Divine thoughts only express freedom...
-Thanks for sharing...

Anonymous said...

Yeah keeping a steady gaze on the True Divine Self and letting it tell us who we are is complete victory over the flesh..thanks for sharing Mike.

Anonymous said...

amen, we things as they really are; Christ. Thank you, for stopping by.