About Me

My Photo
Deep Within
Michael- is a man whose soul purpose is to raise the awareness of the human consciousness by way of teaching the ways of TRUTH,creating music,and by living in daily inspiration. Michael is a co-founder of the Divine Source Ministries. Herlay, is a one of the co-founders of Divine Source Ministries. She is also the author of many spiritual teachings,books,journals,etc. She is an inspired young woman who's goal is to revolutionize the world by helping her brothers and sisters throughout the world realize their "true selves".
View my complete profile

Our Vision

is to inspire, enlighten and educate young adults at a critical point in their lives, when the transition of responsibility, accountability and spiritual interactions take center stage. Through dedication to this program we hope to see young adults have mastery over their desires, decisions and beliefs through their inner consciousness that is based on love.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Friday, August 17, 2012

CHOICES   
by Dana Pedro 

Why do we make the choices we do?
What am I thinking when I make a choice?
What are my perceptions when I make a choice?
Choices have consequences and results
What is the reasoning behind my choices?
Why did I do that? Why did I say that?
What is controlling my choices?
Who is controlling my choices?
Am I of clear mind? Is my mind cloudy? Is my mind overwhelmed?
Do I rely on others? Do I rely on past events, experiences? Do I rely on old patterns?
What are the thoughts that create my choice?
Are my choices based on Absolute Truth or a self-created truth?
What is choice?   A decision.  An outcome.  A selection. An opportunity.
We must think about our choices, for choices create the life we live.
We must understand why we make the choices we do in order to stop making wrong choices.
We must realize the importance of making good choices, and because of this we are able to enjoy a good life.
Let us ask ourselves, why do you make the choices we do? 


0 comments: