About Me

My Photo
Deep Within
Michael- is a man whose soul purpose is to raise the awareness of the human consciousness by way of teaching the ways of TRUTH,creating music,and by living in daily inspiration. Michael is a co-founder of the Divine Source Ministries. Herlay, is a one of the co-founders of Divine Source Ministries. She is also the author of many spiritual teachings,books,journals,etc. She is an inspired young woman who's goal is to revolutionize the world by helping her brothers and sisters throughout the world realize their "true selves".
View my complete profile

Our Vision

is to inspire, enlighten and educate young adults at a critical point in their lives, when the transition of responsibility, accountability and spiritual interactions take center stage. Through dedication to this program we hope to see young adults have mastery over their desires, decisions and beliefs through their inner consciousness that is based on love.
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Sunday, March 31, 2013


Love is sharing your true essence with the world through your actions and authenticity. Love is sharing your joy with the world. Here I will share about my account of Valentines day. I want share my experience with the rest of the world because it was the best Valentine day, I have ever spent.

My Valentines day started with the treasure hunt. Michael Maitre and I had to look for treasures that Herlay Maitre ( Michael's wife) put together with love. On the day prior to the V day, Herlay took the time to plan the Valentines day treasure hunt, with love and joy. She poured her whole heart into it.


On Valentines day, I  experienced it's  true meaning.  We started the day by searching for the treasures and it took us at least 30 minutes to find the treasures and get our final prize. My basket was full of gifts and a card with beautiful words in it.

The second phase of day was when Michael pampered his one and only queen. He preciously chose the gifts for her; he cooked and decorated the whole house. It was great. I was so excited to be part of the day, and to experience both sides of preparation.

The most beautiful thing about the day was that Love was pouring from everywhere. Every place we went, we came to experience love in action, and the consciousness of people around us was on love alone. Everything seemed to be  glowing and speaking the language of Love. It was just amazing. It felt like I was in a movie, anywhere I step was singing the song of love.

We carried out the night with a Love dinner. We came together as one soul and celebrated Herlay for being this beautiful soul that she is.

I could go on and on but this is my account of Love day. I believe everyday is Love day but we tend to forget about it because of our every day lives. That day itself brought hope to my heart that love can be experienced and lived daily. I pray that you experience love and love gives it back daily.

Love be with you.

Chefiatou Falana

0 comments: